5D`S Duel Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome to the 5Ds academy!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» lollzdsczcz
Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:11 pm by Yusei Fudo

» Under-rated decks
Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:05 pm by Reira Hirai

» Para Reira Hirai
Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:03 pm by Reira Hirai

» Testing Rubric
Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:06 am by Zane Truesdale

» This is a tough decision
Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:38 am by Jack Atlas

» i wanna have a shop
Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:45 pm by Zane Truesdale

» where are you guys?
Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:42 pm by hamzah

» introduction
Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:16 pm by white dragon234

» the testing criteria
Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:12 am by Crow Hogan

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
Yusei Fudo
Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_vote_lcapClassroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_voting_barClassroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_vote_rcap 
Crow Hogan
Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_vote_lcapClassroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_voting_barClassroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_vote_rcap 
Reira Hirai
{HeartlessX}_Cyber
favaproman
Zane Truesdale
Jack
MadaraUchihaMangekyo
davisj3309
xMiraJanex

Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane Truesdale

Zane Truesdale

Duel points : 309

Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 Empty
PostSubject: Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1   Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:55 am

Hi well me and ninja will be taking these classes for noobs. This lesson I will talk about winning conditions.
The first most known winning condition and the most used is bringing your opponent life points to 0.
The Second most known is making your opponent deck out so that means in the start of the draw phase when they are supposed to draw a card and they don't then they lose or when the opponent activates a card to make them draw then they lose.
        WINNING CONDITIONS not very well known
If you get "The right leg of the forbidden one", "The left leg of the forbidden one", "The right arm of the forbidden one", "The left arm of the forbidden one" and if you get "Exodia the forbidden one" all in your hand then you win but I wouldn't recommend this tactic as those cards are all limited to one.
Their is also "Final countdown" after 20 turns of this cards activation you win the duel, very slow, really bad unless you have a stall deck with marshmallons and such.
Last Turn is also a way to win. All cards are on the field and in hand are sent to the graveyard except for one monster you control then your opponent special summons one monster from their deck then they battle the monster who wins the battle, that persons controller wins the duel but this card is banned in advanced.
           peace out guys part 2 will be tonight
Back to top Go down
Reira Hirai

Reira Hirai

Duel points : 61

PostSubject: Re: Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1   Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:27 am

Sensei, and what happens if there are two Exodia decks, that use Appropriatte and are stuck in and endless drawing?

Also what happens if for example, two sangans are destroyed at the same time and both players search for the last piece of exodia they need in their deck?

An what happens if you are going to lose all your lifepoints, and you use a card to restore lifepoints, after they reach cero, but as the final effect of a chain?

Example:

You have 400 and you use Poison of the Old man; In order to restore your life points by 1200 but as a chain your opponent use chain strike to do 800 damage to your life points.

Please sensei, teach me *Puppy eyes*

Last edited by Reira Hirai on Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color problem)
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale

Zane Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1   Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:53 am

wow reira you are going at me with those questions this is for noobs but if you want me to answer them then I will. With appropriate hmm you basically just got to draw 2 then the other player draws 2 then whoever gets the pieces first wins (the player who played the card to activate appropriate effects goes second). If two sangans are destroyed at the same time then I think it would be a draw. Now the last one I am not sure but I think once your LP has reach 0 you lose and cant activate anything. This is for noobs and those questions wouldn't arise in noob matches so don't ask em them unless its realistic or has happened to you.
Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale

Zane Truesdale

PostSubject: Re: Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1   Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:37 pm

sorry for part 2 being today and not yesterday I was set back on making bujins sorry Very Happy 
destiny board: its a card and if you have it and sririt message I, N, A, L then you win the duel.
Their also horakhty where when you summon him you win the duel and his summon cannot be negate although you need to get the three gods slifer, obelisk and RA and the original card you cannot use a card that copies their name.
Number 88: Gimmick puppet leo: his effect is when you get three countes on him you win the duel and every turn you can put a counter on him but only if you control no spell and trap cards.
Exodius the forbidden lord: If fuve different forbidden oen cards are in your garev and sent their by this carsd effect which is everytime it attacks you can send one card from your deck to that grave.
Vennominaga the diety of poisonous snakes: its effect is when it inflicts battle dmage to your opponent you put a hyper couner on it when it has 3 hyper counters you win the duel.
Thx everyone its my first class hope you enjoyed it

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1   Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classroom for noobs: Winning Conditions part 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
5D`S Duel Academy! :: Office :: Classroom-
Jump to: